BTW guys all the links are in the images!!
As gaming PC’s are not cheap iv’e researched enough to find parts for a pc just under the price of £300 and yes someone or you will have to build the PC.
- To start with the CPU the Intel Pentium Processor G3258 will do the job as it is very cheap kinda powerful but enough to fulfil your need
- i went with a card i have simular to and that is the NVIDIA GTX 1050 it is very under rated and cheap, it is very powerful for its price
- You don’t need much power for this setup so a EVGA 430w 80 Plus PSU will do the job.
- Although an old motherboard i still went ahead with the MSI MATX Motherboard H81M-P33 as it can overclock the CPU to 4.5GHZ which is fast.
- Having a beginner pc your gonna need at least 4GB of ram so the Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2x4GB) 1600 Memory will do the job.
- The hard drive i went for the 320GB WD Caviar Blue. At only 320GB comes very cheap and the PC always has room to upgrade storage.
- The Xion Performance mATX is the cheapest case i could find with space and still looks good.